Thursday, February 17, 2011

#32 80lbs down

That is right I have lost the most weight I have ever lost in my life and easier then any diet plan I have ever tried. I can not believe how changing what you eat to good clean whole food and a bit of exercise can do.
I have started an extra part time job which I can walk most the time I am there. My calorie green goal is up to 1064 a day.  That is huge and I am hitting that almost every day I work. I am not losing as much per week as I would like but it is still coming off.

6 comments:

  1. 80 pounds is amazing! Great job!
    My green goal is 513, but my hubby's is almost 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly,
    For some reason women burn less calories then men on an average. I do not know if it has to do with men are generally heaver or what. That is awesome that your husbands is 2000 calories a day. I really hope I can get to that kind of activity level soon.
    Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable progress in a short time! Congrats Corey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! You're an inspiration, Corey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woa!! Awesome corey!! I'm trying to lose about 80lbs too! Its very hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jessica, It can be difficult some days but once I figured out what foods actually worked for keeping me satisfied, it has made it a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete