Monday, January 3, 2011

#29 Certified Dietitian and Wellness Consultant

Good day every one. Here lately I have been considering becoming a Certified Dietitian and Wellness Consultant. I feel that this is a area that is really needed. I have been over weight all my life and I have never been given the information I have learned over the past 3 months. I know if someone would have sat me down 20 years ago and told me every thing I know know I would not be over weight.
I also hate how it seems ever other person, article, website, or trainer has a conflicting opinion on what is good to eat and what is not.  I mean it is so frustrating when every one is saying something different. Half the time I just want to throw my arms up in the air and say I give up, I'll just go with their opinion because  they have a cooler website.
I do not think finding good factual up to date information should be that hard. I know there are some good recourses out there but what is a person to do when you two of the best resources say two different things. I can not tell you how many times I just wish I had a knowledgeable person I could ask. 
If there is enough interest and I could benefit others by becoming a Dietitian I think I may pursue it.
Let me know what you think and if knowing a dietitian would be beneficial.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment