Wednesday, October 12, 2011

#64 Mila part 2

Well Day two with the Mila and I do a little comparison of Chia I get at the store and the Mila




I ended up grinding my Chia finer then the Mila which may cause some of the differences. The Mila does taste
better but keep in mind Chia of any kind does not really have much taste. In Fact most people can not taste it at all. So saying one tastes better really is not saying much. It Mixes in water fairly well. Now mixing Chia in any form in water or any liquid is hard core to some. Chia absorbs so much liquid that it thickens it and can cause your water to turn to a slime if you have to much chia to liquid.




Mila on the left and store bought Chia on the right I ground in a coffee grinder is a little finer and darker.



No comments:

Post a Comment