Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week one

Ok week one where to start. I have tried many diets and done a ton of studying over my life struggle with obesity. At this point I can not even stand for more then a few minutes with out it hurting my back so bad I have to sit down so exercise is out. Diet pills have never worked and all other fad diets have failed me.

STEP ONE  Water!!! OK let me explain. Water is essential for a healthy lifestyle. It also works well as a filler if you are full of water you will eat less. Also if you drinking a lot of water you start to get rid of water weight. Plus if you are always drinking water it leaves little to no room for pop or other drinks that contain high fructose corn syrup. No matter what any one ever tries to tells you  fructose corn syrup is terrible for you. Your body can not break it down and it just makes you fat period, I am living proof.
So how much water do I drink and when. My rule of thumb is to try and drink one once of water for every pound you weigh. One half once per pound is the minimum. I try and drink 40+ OZ before I eat anything in the morning even before I have my coffee. Do not take me wrong I take my coffee very seriously so serously I have a Technivorm Moccamaster CD thermo.

So week one results 9 pounds lost. Not bad although I am willing to bet most of it is water weight but any weight is good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment