Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where to start

My story is like many others and seems to have many starts to weight loss, you name the diet I tried it.
I have been over weight all my life. I was the fat kid from the first day of school.

 So what is new now and why start a blog about it.
Three months ago I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, two months ago my blood pressure jumper from 120's over 70's to 150's over 100's and has staid there sense. That is not to high but it is a large enough step just out of the blue. On top of that when I stepped on the scale two weeks ago it said 480 that is only 20 pound short of a 1/4 of a ton. 480 pounds on a 5'6" frame is a bmi of like 77 I was finally scared and shocked. Looking at my condition I knew I am only a few very short steps to being bedridden or dead!
Things change now.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment