Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week five over!

Week five was the start of the gym.
The first week at the gym went a lot better then I thought it would.
I went every day spending an average of an hour and sometimes even a bit more.


I have spent a lot more effort on tracking what I eat and calorie intake thanks a lot to the gym I go to also has a website with a ton of resources and great tools you can check the web side out at http://www.anytimehealth.com 
I usually do not like to link other pages but I really think they have some great tools that actually help when it comes to trying to live a healthy lifestyle.

Monday I go to the Dr. to see if my blood pressure has come down enough to avoid meds. The Dr gave me 4 weeks to get it down so we will see if diet, nutrition, and some exercise lowered my blood pressure.
I will also be abel to check my weight and get the numbers from the blood test he took 6 weeks back.
I have been waking up with a lot of energy almost bouncing out of bed and down the stairs, I have found this the best time to get some things done and head to the gym as soon as I can. It does not last all day though but I am not dead in the evening either.
Well more latter thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment