Sunday, November 21, 2010

# 19

I am losing my creativity on what to title posts as, so for now I will start numbering them and add a title when I can think of something to call it.
Well the Past week has went very well I have made it to the gym every day.
I will say that eating healthy can be a lot more expensive then foods of poor health quality.
Our house hold grocery bill has went up by over 25% which is a lot when you are a single income family of 4 on a budget. So far we have managed but Beans are on the menu more then I would like.
On the plus side I entered a couple of contests on Anytime Health so votes would be Awesome!
Click here to vote for the Best Club culture Photo
Click here to vote for Best Holiday Family Photo!
The extra money would be real nice especially with Christmas and all the extra bills that come with this time of year.
All in all I think things are going really good. I wish the wife would let me eat fish more often but hey you can not have every thing. Don't get me wrong we are having fish 3 times a week or more if I can.
I have been tracking my calories on Anytime Health and it really does make a big difference when you can see every thing that you have eaten for the day.
Keeping track of all the food you eat and how many calories really is a more helpful tool then I would have ever thought it to be. I would suggest that anyone wanting to lose any weight needs to keep a food log. I have linked both Anytime Health as well as calorie counter at the bottom of the page I suggest checking them out they have some great resources. 
Anyways that is enough for now please feel free to comment or ask any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment