Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wooped by Dumb Bells

Ok I know free weights are harder I used to lift a little bit YEARS ago and I really liked using dumb bells they seemed to give a fuller work out. However starting week two at the gym may have been a bit like looking at a grand buffet. It really looked like a good idea to start with but in the end I did get my but handed to me. I even took a good 20% off the weight I was using on the machines and still felt as week as a school girl. Definitely not the feeling I was looking for. It really did not help when I tried to sit up on the bench and realized I was to fat to even do that, I had to role off the bench and git up off the floor. Just another blow to the old ego. How did I ever let myself get this fat I can not even sit up.
 Now do I go on with free weights or back to the machines for a bit more? Decisions decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment