Thursday, August 11, 2011

#47 Want to go GREEN

Well I have been spending a lot more time lately dreaming and trying to focus the direction of my life.
I really love working at the gym. I get to meet so many great people. I even have the chance to share my journey and help a few people out here and there. As I mentioned a while back I wanted to look into becoming a personal trainer. The more I think about it the more I realize that I want to do more then just that. I know it would be plenty rewarding but I want to help in more ways.

I have been look in to growing my own produce as well. I find it very hard some times to find good quality clean whole foods even though I live in one of the best states for agriculture. Our local stores can be a real hit and miss for fresh veggies.
I would like to know what other are doing and where you find the best foods.
I know the farmers markets can be great but come Oct. every thing dries up.
If I knew there was a market for it and had enough people needing good fresh produce I would probably try and start a green house. I have enough land and I know it would benefit my diet as well as my families. I just do not know how much to invest. I did not realize how expensive it can be.
Has any one else started growing your own foods and how has your experience with it been?

No comments:

Post a Comment