Friday, August 19, 2011

#50

I figured my 50th post should be some thing monumental. However I am not creative enough or planned enough ahead to have something great. EPIC FAIL! In fact I have been thinking for the past two days what can I do? And nothing has come to mind. Don't you just hate it when that happens? So instead I will just jot down some of the things going on.

I got to help
a few guys with their workout and get them started in the right direction which was really the highlight of my week. It feels so good to be able to help people get serious about their health.
I worked my last day at sears which I am very happy about but now my bosses are reneging on giving me more hours at Anytime. It sure does make it hard when we (my wife and I) do not even make enough to be off of welfare. But the owners say they do not have any money because they have spent so much this year. So they can not give me anymore hours or pay me any more then they are.
That is alright though. I know I am worth it and I really do not work for them at the gym I really work for the people that come in. That is very rewarding and I really like being able to work with people. I think I am mostly disappointed for not being able to be there more to work with people more.
I hope that my wife and I will be able to grow our own food here soon. I am tired of going to the store and most of the veggies they have are nasty looking or very few to choose from.
Well I get to go work at the gym today and I do look forward to that. So hopefully I see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment