Thursday, September 15, 2011

#55 Long days?

Some times our lives get busy. What am I talking about our lives always seem busy and it is when I am at my busiest two bad things happen. One is I get so caught up I do not eat. I know this sounds like a great thing but then it hits me. Thats right those pangs, Hunger pangs and it does not take long before those PANGS are so loud they are echoing all through my body. So I feel I have to grab any food close to me. And usually way to much. Oh that is the second bad thing. Eating anything in site and all of it. There is a solution but it is not easy. Mainly it is just good planing and thinking ahead. I know that I am going to be hungry so I always have food with me. If I do not then I know I will eat anything handy. I also make sure what ever I have is very quick. If you know me I always have a back pack with me and if you ever get me started on food I will usually pull a thing or two out. That is my plaining on eating. You would not seen your child somewhere all day with out knowing there was going to be something available for them to eat. So what do I carry? Well I always have  Chia seeds with me also stuff to make a protein shake  and a veggie or fruit of some kind. If we would plan and keep enough "good snacks" handy to eat something every 2-3 hours. I try and eat something through out the day even if I am not really hungry. I know it sounds weird planing to eat but hey it works and you will notice come lunch it your appetite may be spoiled a bit. That is just fine eat only a bit and save the rest to snack on later in the afternoon. So it is time to pack my back pack I have been working 10-13 hour days so I have to make sure I have enough groceries. Let me know some of your favorite foods to take with are and why? Have a great day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment