Tuesday, September 20, 2011

# 56 My baby is 3

Well today was my youngest daughters 3rd birthday. All day just crawled by I could not stay focused on anything and seemed to get nothing done. But as soon as I got home the day was not long enough. We had such a great time. Even though things did not go as planed as usual. I get home and
Sabrina did not make it home on time so dinner had not started itself again. I tell you no matter how much time we take to train dinner it still will not fix itself let alone start with out us. Anyways sense we were running late (But sabrina already had the cake done) we decided to go ahead and have cake and Ice cream while dinner was cooking. Well eating cake and Ice cream to start is not good doing so while hungry even worse. I did keep a good handle on it though I only had one pice of cake and some ice cream. But then Sabrina comes in and says the chicken that is supposed to be for dinner does not smell right. She has this thing with the way poultry smells and if it smells at all then it is no good. So being married for ever and a day. I mean six years I learned not to argue. So What else do we have to cook? Nothing she replies. Now I know she is angling for something. Long story short and not wanting to tell every one how domesticated I am. We end up going for Pizza (Sabrina's favorite food) Told you that wife was angling for something. So we go to Bumble Bees (A locale pizza place) I luckily know them well and even worked there before. So they fixed me up a special pizza for us. It was not healthy but it was good. I know how many of you know how I use pizza as a very high calorie food. So for diet food it was a bad choice. However it was a once in while thing so now I have a challenge for you.  I know I was way off track today. I also know that I can not make it up in exercise, but I challenge you to challenge me. For every one who comes to the gym tomorrow and tells me they read this gets me for 5 min to work with you. Now I know 5 min is not much but there are a lot of people that belong to our gym and I know a few that belong to other anytime gyms will   make the trip just to see me sweat. So I do want to be able to make it home before midnight. Plus I am a little scared you all may try and hurt me or at least make me throw up.  Well it is late and I need as much sleep for tomorrow it may be a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment