Wednesday, September 28, 2011

#58 How to travel

Well tomorrow will be my first time on a plane. As I said previously Anytime Fitness has given me an all expense paid trip to D.C. For the annual AF conference. I do not even know what to take for clothes. I have not bought much that fits for the simple fact last spring when I bought some much needed pants (tight pants) I under grew them in less then a month. I did not realize how nervous I was until I got to work 30 min early. As I go through my list of things to pack I realize what am I allowed to take on a plane. I mean what are they going to say about my chia seeds in a old honey jar. I do not want to take a new tube that is just too much and takes too much space. So do the people at the airport freak out on little black and white seeds being carried in an old unmarked jar? I would hate to be strip searched over some chia seeds. I just do not know. So with my ramblings you can see how may day is going. I just hope I can sleep good tonight and early. I have to be up by 3:00A.M. To make it to my plane on time allowing the prescribed 2 hours for security. Well off for now but before I go I will add my challenge. I know I will not be at the gym but I know there are many fitness fanatics that will be with me tomorrow. Almost 800 last I heard. That some read this so I may be in some serious pain. So here it is if you comment on this post you have the ability to challenge me to a 20 sec plank. I know 20 sec is not a lot but I know after a few challenges I get worn out. So there you have it. Have a great weekend and hope to get a good workout on.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular Windows phone.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the conference! You will enjoy your plane ride! Just chew lots of gum!

    ReplyDelete