Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#22 18 days till Chirstmas

I can not believe Christmas is almost here and the year is gone AGAIN. I remember as a kid the years seemed to take forever to pass. Now it seems like the past 10 years have just blown by.
It is also hard to believe the first month at the gym has went by already. However I also feel I need to go to the gym every day now. I definitely think it is now a habit. which I have always heard it only takes 21 days to make something a habit. This is one good habit to have. I look forward to going to the gym now especially of stringth training days. Cardio takes a little bit of a push out the door but it is getting easier.
I can not believe how much better I feel already. If I stay at the pace I am at as far as energy increasing and overall mood I will be one active happy person here in a few months. Not bad coming from being worn out just walking into a store only a couple of months ago.
I have really started to notice my clothes fitting better as well as being able to put more into each workout.
Finding the right foods and being able to afford enough for the family has been a challenge to say the least. So far we are managing but it is tuff. I would say good whole food is probably the hardest challenge so far. Every thing else just takes a bit of drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment