Tuesday, December 21, 2010

#25 Why am I always hungry

I have always wondered why I was hungry all the time. I mean I used to get done with a very large meal and within an hour some times as little as 15 min I would be hungry.
I always got told that it was in my head, or I needed to shrink my stomach, or fifty other reasons that where my fault.
Well the only thing that was my fault was not listening to my body. I was hungry for a reason, sure I just ate a ton of food but I never linked being hungry afterwords that the food I ate was not what my body needed to be satisfied.
I am very happy today to be able to share I have found a way to have a less then 500 calorie meal and be very satisfied for hours.
I can now eat literally as little as 1/8 to 1/4 of what I ate before and be more satisfied and fuller longer then ever before in my life. Also I now feel better then I can ever remember feeling. I feel better now even being almost 300 pounds over weight then I ever remember feeling as a kid.
I know this sounds like a infomercial  trying to sell you the next big gimmick but I am not selling anything every thing I share with you you can find at your grocery store, health food store, or online.

I will upload some video over the next few weeks just because it is easier for me to share that way then by written word.
So for know I will give some ingredients. One note is I try and use Organic and local as much as possible.
There are huge benefits to eating foods that are not GMO, sprayed with chemicals, and every other bad thing they do to our food.

The list,
Water none fluorinated as pure as you can get (NOT DISTILLED) with an alkaline level of as close to 7 as you can get.

One is high quality vitamins, minerals and supplements. I do not want to put anything into my body that I do not know what is in it and where it is coming from.

Colorful Veggies and fruit. What I mean by colorful is get as many different colors a day as you can.
Green veggies I hold a little higher on the list because good greens have really great benefits.

Chia seeds, yes cha cha cha chia pet. Come to find out Chia seeds have huge benefits, to many to list all of them. For weight loss they help you fill fuller longer. I mean a table spoon or two in the morning and late afternoon can really curb your appetite.
Ounce for ounce Chia has
8 Times More Omega-3s Than Salmon
30% More Antioxidants Than Blueberries
25% More Fiber Than Flax Seed
6 Times More Calcium Than Whole Milk
50% More Folate Than Asparagus
15 Times More Magnesium Than Broccoli
3 Times More Iron Than Spinach
2 Times The Potassium Of A Banana

 all above number are pulled from various online resources.  

There are even more benefits but as I said I am not going to list them all. If you do a search you will find a ton of info and just as many places selling their brand.
I know I have said a few times food matters. It just still surprises me how much just changing what I eat has done and continually doing. It seems every week I learn more and put it to practice the better I feel, the more energy I have, and the happier I am.
I hope to put every thing together for others to easily digest and get the benefits I wish I could have figured out 20 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment