Friday, December 17, 2010

#24

Well what a past week after fighting some small illness last week it has been hard getting on track.
Last night my lovely wife demanded pizza ranch which is an all you can eat buffet. Needless to say I did not show as much self control as I would have liked to. It would have not been so bad if I would have had a chance to hit the gym before hand but I did not get that opportunity.  After we ate I became exhaustedly tired. So after we finally got home and the kids to bed I decided to hit the gym and try and burn at least some of the empty, fatty, calories I consumed. Nothing like hitting the gym at 11:30 at night. I did feel better after going to the gym.
Here are some photos I actually think I am seeing some physical progress now.


Yes I am in socks! Why? I forgot to bring gym shoes with and it was snowing and crappy out side so I worked out sock footed instead of tracking winter grime all over the gym and equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment