Saturday, December 11, 2010

#23 Gruve

Well some really good news. I got a Gruve yesterday which seems pretty cool and a really good idea. Now I will put it through it's paces and let you all know what I think. I am glad that there are still people out there willing to trade services and goods instead of monetary only. Cash is tight these days. It was really awesome for the owners of the Gym I go to, be willing to trade a Christmas photo shoot for a Gruve and one year subscription. I can not wait to deliver there photos to them next week.

On a downside I have not felt the best the past two days so I have not went to the gym. I hope I feel better tomorrow because I need to go to the gym and get my work out on. I almost think not going to the gym is causing me to feel wore.  In fact should just go to bed because I am having a hard time focusing on what I wanted to say.
Good night all.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about the Gruve. Keep me updated on what you think about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Kimberly, I will keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete