Friday, July 15, 2011

#37 Lets get moving.

A breath of fresh air. You know when it hits you your nose just kind of follows it. Well I had a similar feeling tonight. We had to go to the over sized super store Wally world which I try and protest in every way for my own personal reasons. After walking around for a bit it was time for the girls bathroom break. As I took a seat on a bench I have sat on many times I realize I am not sitting out of necessity as I used to have to. In all honesty I would look forward to the bathroom break so I could get a break as well. In fact I would encourage it at times. Back to my point by the time the one girl was done I was wanting to get moving again it felt great not needing the rest, so I was excited to get moving. I know this sound little to many. But for the few of us that have and are fighting morbid obesity it is a huge step. So if you are sitting on every bench you come across I have been there. You can, one day soon skip one and then another until it no longer hurts for you to just stand or walk. Keep moving and Keep  pushing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment