Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#40 Expense paid Trip to Washington DC


I am so excited. I got this wonderful email saying I was invited as a VIP to Washington DC for the Anytime Fitness Conference. 
I know that many do not understand how cool this is other then OK it is a free trip. Well Anytime Fitness is the world largest coed 24 hour gym. Which I do work for one of the franchise owners. 
So here is the really Cool part, At least for me. I was not given this because I work at one of the franchises, or how good I clean a shower or toilet. But Because of my participation on Anytime Health Which is the coolest site to be a part of. That is what I was told. I do not know for sure if my participation on the site is really worth a free trip to Washington. What ever the reason I am so excited to be able to go. I do not think my boss was going to send me. They think it is for owners only. 
I will have a ton of opportunities to learn even more about the industry and mingle with some of the best people in industry. I know I learned so much at vitals I can not wait for conference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment