Friday, July 22, 2011

#43 Days that Do not end!!!

Ring Ring!!! ring Ring. Hello "Ya Corey we can not get in to the gym" "oh this is xxxxxx xxxxxx" Ok I will be there in a bit.
I jump up out of bed 8am because I had decided last night I was going to sleep in because I did not have to work till 1pm the next day. I even watched that movie and stayed up later then normal. Throw some clothes on tell the wife I will be back in a half hour the computer at the gym must not of come back on after the power went out multiple times last night. Get to the gym and our great members are waiting patiently to get in. Get the comment "ANYTIME huh?" Well Anytime on call I respond and get a chuckle. Well after rebooting the computer the security system is not working right. The key fob reader is not reading keys. NO ONE can get into the gym. An hour and a half on the phone and computer with tech support and you guessed it. You need parts and a tech. So the 24 hour gym is not 24 hour. So off to home grab lunch then to other job. Call the guy working at other job to see if he will close for me so I can get back up to the gym with us not having to lock members out. 10 min of him complaining whining like a 14 year old girl the answer is no. WHY NOT JUST SAY NO YOU IDIOT and stop wasting my time!!!! Sorry sore spot. So off to second job boring day but pulled my back out of whack. So now my back is killing me and did I mention very boring day no one came in. When some one did my back hurt enough that I know I was less then my usual happy self. So off work now race up to the gym to open up for people who want to work out. Well I am here and there are very few people coming in. So I sit here writing my day down to you.
Why you may ask? Because I am starving, not really but I want to eat and I know I have had enough food for the day. So why am I hungry? I know exactly why. Have you ever had a day that all you wanted to do was munch? Tell the truth, I know you have. I have had at least 2-3 oz of chia seeds as well as 2 1/2 tuna sandwiches, A very large serving of chicken and rice. More food then I usually need to eat.
Now to the reason I am hungry!!!
1. I did not get much sleep. This affects me alot little, poor, or bad sleep makes a hungry Corey.
2. Stress, yep a little stress can go both ways. Some people can not think of food while stressed others have to have food in hand.
3. A different routine, yep it can effect how and what I eat as much as anything else.
4. Being away from home for most of my meals. I know this goes with routine but still this alone makes snack choices hard unless I am prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment