Monday, July 18, 2011

#39 What is your focus?

When I go to the gym some times I have really great days. Some ya know are just kind of so so. Sometimes they are just down right despicable. I feel no motivation, have little energy, and feel week as can be. So Why is that?
What knocks you off track?
I know there are alot of things that can really throw me off.
It is weird how so  many things work together. There is sleep with out enough I eat more do less and just all around bad things. Food or nutrition if I eat poor quality food that is not very nutrient packed I lack in every thing even sleep.
However the biggest factor of a great day is what I am focused on. If my mind is wondering or I am thinking about something at home, work or anything else I am not having a great day.
I find that if I am focused not only on my goals but my end results I have a great work out. I go as far as visualize what I want that part of my body to look like when I get to my goal weight. I also try and focus on all the reasons I want to lose weight. I also like to have a inspiration to look at as well. It really is a great kick in the but when you can look at some one who will not give up until they achieve  there goals.
So keep you focus on your goals, keep the reasons why you are losing weight close to you and fresh on your mind. Lastly make sure you have people to lean on as well as follow when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment